Dear Employees, Customers
In order to ensure the best possible protection of personal data transferred to our company to perform its tasks, we would like to inform you that we are prepared to protect your personal data at the highest level, having regard to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR). In giving effect to the duty referred to Article 13 of the GDPR, we would like to inform you about the manner in which your personal data are processed and, above all, inform you about your rights in relation to the new provisions.
Please read the following information carefully.
Macro Molds Polska Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Tychy, ul. Strefowa 20, 43-100, is a personal data controller.
1. How can I contact in matters related to the processing of personal data?
If you have any questions concerning our privacy and data processing policies, please contact us using firstname.lastname@example.org
2. For what purpose and on what legal basis are personal data processed?
Personal data are processed in order to perform the contract or order concluded or placed, including to:
- provide services related to the manufacture of moulds and machines,
- provide services related to repairs to and modification of moulds.
Personal data are processed on the basis of a legitimate interest pursued by the controller for the purposes of:
- informing directly about the offer of Macro Molds Polska Sp. z o.o.;
- managing relationships and marketing;
- recovering debts;
- conducting court, arbitration, and mediation proceedings;
- carrying out statistical analysis;
- storing data for archiving purposes.
Personal data are processed to perform activities in accordance with the consent given, including to:
- process personal data for marketing purposes;
- send offers and invitations to events held by Macro Molds Polska Sp. z o.o.;
- save data in cookies;
- conduct the recruitment process.
Personal data are processed to comply with a legal obligation, including to:
- comply with the provisions of tax law and accounting regulations;
- ensure accountability in accordance with law;
- perform obligations resulting from decisions and judgements given by compenent bodies, institutions, or courts.
4. Who will receive personal data?
Personal data may be transferred to entities or bodies authorised under the provisions of law or to entities or bodies to which the transfer of data is necessary for the performance of a specific activity. Macro Molds Polska may also make data available to other entities that support the company’s activity such as legal, healthcare, insurance companies etc.
5. Is it necessary to provide personal data?
Providing personal data is voluntary, except when law, e.g. fiscal law, accounting regulations, obliges to provide them or when their provision is necessary for Macro Molds Polska to perform the services ordered.
6. How long are personal data processed?
The duration of the processing of personal data by Macro Molds Polska depends on the purpose for which they have been collected and processed as well as on law and the consents or other statements obtained by Macro Molds Polska:
- The data processed in order to perform the contract concluded are stored for the time necessary to perform it. In the event that the performance of the contract is impossible, personal data will be stored for 3 years from the date of their collection.
- Personal data of an archival nature are also stored. Once a given legal relationship expires, the personal data concerning the activity of these persons on behalf of an entrepreneur, institutions, or organisational units are stored for 6 years, and other personal data of natural persons for ???/?????????????? years.
- In the event of a pending dispute, trial, or other proceedings, the achiving period starts on the ending date of the dispute irrespective of the manner in which it ends, or on the date on which the last proceedings end unless provisions of law provide for a longer limitation period for the given right/claim concerned.
- The personal data collected on the basis of the consent will be stored for a period indicated in the consent statement or until such consent is withdrawn.
- The personal data collected on the basis of a legitimate interest, in particular for direct marketing purposes, will be stored until such processing is objected to.
- To demonstrate accountability, personal data will be stored for a period in which Macro Molds Polska is obliged to store them in electronic or paper form, to document compliance with legal requirements, and to allow authorised entities to control them.
7. What are personal data processing rights?
You have the right to access your data and to rectify them if they are inaccurate and have the right to request that they are deleted or processing thereof is restricted. In cases provided for by law and subject to the requirement that such right cannot have a negative effect on the rights and freedoms of other persons, including on business secrets and intellectual property, you have the right to transfer personal data to a technically feasible extent or to obtain a copy thereof.
You can also exercise your right to object to the further processing of your personal data, e.g. for direct marketing purposes. If the processing of your personal data is based on the consent, you have the right to withdraw all or some of your consents concerning the processing of personal data for a specific purpose. Withdrawing the consent does not affect the processing of personal data prior to the withdrawal of such consent or the legal basis for such processing. If the data subject considers that the processing of his or her data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016, he or she has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
8. Will we transfer personal data outside the European Economic Area?
The personal data collected by Macro Molds Polska are stored exclusively within the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
9. Will my personal data be processed by automated means (including profiling)?
Macro Molds Polska does not process personal data by automated means (including profiling).